Sunday, February 12, 2012

Shopping Plans!

Tomorrow I have an ECB that will expire if I don't use it and I promised NOT to be a money waster. So, the plan is to take the extra buck $1.00, plus some of the Free Hershey Delight when you buy another Hershey Bar along with the balance on the gift card that started this whole ball rolling...$.72. The plan will be to walk out with 4 candy bars and pay nothing or very little in change.

Later in the week we'll use up the rest of the Hershey bogo as they expire on the 18th. I'm also looking at working another Nivea deal. There are tons of coupons in the paper for Nivea so this one should be a winner for everyone. I'm taking $6.00 ECB with $4 in coupons to score some free + tax lip balm. At the rate I'm going I should never have chapped lips and with Valentine's Day on the horizon it is smooching time. These are fun little things to give away as well.

Speaking of giving away, One Touch Meters are on sale this week at many places, CVS, Dominicks - perhaps more that I have not found yet. There was a coupon for $10.00 off a One Touch Meter in the Smart Source coupons from 1/08 and the Meters are on sale for, yep, you guessed it, $9.99. Should be another free + tax kind of transaction. If you're lucky enough to have good health, but you still have the coupon these would be great donations for your local health clinic, doctor, food bank etc etc.

I'm heading back to Target to see if I can find some more Iams cat or dog food for free + tax. Again, good things to donate if you don't have pets, don't have friends who have pets or if you don't have friends. (just kidding on that last one)

I'm also aiming for some Vaseline Total Moisture lotion on sale for $.97 - have coupons from Red Plum 1/29 for $1.00 off - cha-ching. And I'm going to see if they have some Old El Paso Taco Seasoning Packets. Handsome Butch likes to make chili and these would be perfect with $.50 off coupons and $.64 seasoning.

I didn't see anything for Walgreens, but I'll probably stop in there and see what's what. You never know.

There are probably more deals out there to be found and had, but these are what I've put together for this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment