Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!

And so begins the 2012 Blog and Gift Card Project. I have one $25.00 gift card and the goal is to get to the beginning of 2013 using only this gift card along with other store promotions and coupons to buy a year's worth of goods for nothing more than the original $25.00. This isn't an exercise in materialism or a contest to see how much stuff I can get. It's a frugality challenge. I will only buy things that we can honestly use or goods that can be given to others in need.

I've come to learn a lot about couponing, saving and working a deal. My only regret is not learning this earlier in life.

So the challenge is on starting right now. I have my newspapers with ads and coupons to start my first shopping trip of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment